I am pleased to announce that I have started a Patreon page. It’s something I’ve tossed around amongst peers and friends for a number of years and I’ve finally made the leap.
With the launch of Into the Macrocosm, and just shy of 3 years of the monthly short stories in the newsletter/blog, it lined up well for a new phase in my writing.
It’s a single tier which includes:
- A Copy of the Into the Macrocosm eBook
- A Continuation of the Monthly Short Stories
- Audio Versions of Monthly Short Stories
- Access to drafts and works-in-progress
- High Rez Short Story Artwork for Phone Backgrounds
- Early Access to Author Interviews
Check out the page for the intro video, explaining further why I’ve made a Patreon.
Thank you to the early subscribers from the newsletter, you rock. Check it out, share it, and I hope to see you join us in exploring this expanding universe of the dark cosmic, bizarre, and the fantastic!
Leave a Reply