I had the opportunity to have an interview with Tony from NFReads.com where I chat about how I handle the difficulties of writing, provide insight into the craft, and about my latest work. We cover the following questions:
- What is/are the story(
ies) behind your book(s)?
- What inspires/inspired your creativity?
- How do you deal with creative block?
- What are the biggest mistakes you can make in a book?
- Do you have tips on choosing titles and covers?
- How do bad reviews and negative feedback affect you and how do you deal with them?
- How has your creation process improved over time?
- What were the best, worst and most surprising things you encountered during the entire process of completing your book(s)?
- What are your plans for future books?
- Tell us some quirky facts about yourself